About The Director
Tiffany Dodge - Director
Tiffany Dodge was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. She began her long life journey of dance at the age of 3 at Burien Dance Theatre. She began assisting dance classes at BDT at age 12 and began teaching at the age of 15 years old. Tiffany has studied dance in Seattle at Burien Dance Theatre & Westlake Dance Centre! She has also studied in Los Angeles at Tremaine and in New York at Broadway Dance Center. From age 10 - 18 she attended national dance conventions each summer with her Dance Company at Burien Dance Theatre.
Tiffany has also taught ballet technique for Gymnastics Unlimited in Federal Way, Washington and choreographed beam and floor routines for their top competitive teams, with a few of them taking 1st place at state levels. She has also volunteered her services over the years choreographing community plays, high school court dances, and pageants! She has also volunteered to be judges at special events.
Through-out high school, Tiffany was a part of the Mt. Rainier precision drill team that took 1st place in State competition all 3 years on the team. Our drill team performed for Seattle Super Sonics Basketball half-time shows. She also had the pleasure to experience modelling and dancing for special events. She modelled and danced for KMS, Trevor Sorbie, and Biolage. She has done various fashion shows and print work. Tiffany was also a spokeswoman for a large convention "Eye On Women" which educated women on various opportunities in the workforce.
Tiffany moved to Kauai in January of 2002 and opened Aloha Dance Studio shortly after. She has over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to teaching all levels and loves working with all children. Her life passion has been to give the gift of dance back to the community and provide a professional atmosphere for an enjoyable & technical learning experience!
Tiffany tried a second studio in January 2010 in the city of Kappa to better serve the East side and North shores of Kauai. Tiffany took over the old Greenlight facility to help the young owners, but was forced to close it when enrollment did not support the facility. The instructors have joined the Lihue Studio and classes schedule adjusted to better serve the Arts and Dance community.
Tiffany continues to support the Arts and Dance Community with events at The Memorial Convention Hall, Kukui Grove Shopping Center, Freaky Fridays, The Haunted House and many performances for the shoppers. Tiffany and her students have traveled to Oahu and won many awards and scholarships while participating with world class events such as "Jump" and other workshops.
- Age 3 Began Dancing with the Burien Dance Theatre
- Age 10-15 Attended special sessions at National Dance Conventions each year
- Age 15 Began teaching at Burien Dance Theatre
- Age 15-18 Danced and Modeled with Sorbie Hair Care Products of London
- Age 18 Began calling shows at the famous Fifth Avenue Theatre in Seattle
- Age 23 Tiffany moved to Kauai and begin her search for a Studio
- Age 24 Tiffany opened her first studio in Lihue, Aloha Dance Studio
- 2005 Tiffany opened her new expanded Aloha Dance Studio in Lihue by popular demand
- 2009 Tiffany opens a second studio in Kappa to better serve the Northshore.
- 2010 Tiffany attracted and organized, "So You think Can Dance Group," workshops
- 2010 Aug 1 Closed the Kapaa Studio after enrolloment not supporting the facility.